Monday, October 19, 2009

Thriller

Saturday my mom and sisters and I carried on our annual Halloween tradition by attending Thriller.  It was of course awesome!  For any of you poor unfortunate souls who haven't attended it before it's a dance concert put on by Odyssey Dance Theater every year.  I don't even know if concert could accurately describe it.  I think extravaganza is more appropriate.  Not only do you get to watch some fantastic dancing all with a Halloween theme but you get to have these little ladies literally crawl all over you before the show begins.

 

Awesome right?!  I found this year to be extra special because they had a Michael Jackson tribute.  I might have got a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye, but it was dark so there is no way to verify it.  At the end of the dance Elvis came to take Michael to heaven--just how I imagine it happened!  Oh, and in case you were wondering I loved Michael way before it was the cool thing to do because he became living impaired.  Just ask my mom, she can tell you that I loved him since the first time I saw his sparkly socks moon walk across the stage.  Still don't believe me?  Then I present to you the following proof:


There you have it ladies and gentleman.  Notice my fantastic Michael Jackson poster and Michael Jackson t-shirt I'm wearing when I was but a wee child.  I rest my case.

Anyways, I believe the point of this was to tell you that the Thriller dance concert was awesome and that Michael Jackson is the awesomest.  (Yes I said awesomest)

Xoxo,

Emily

1 comment:

  1. You're too cute, and so is your baby!! You're an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".