Monday, June 21, 2010

Class of 2010

Ok I know that graduation was a couple of weeks ago, but I've been meaning to show off my little sister who graduated almost exactly 10 years after me. (I know, I know I'm getting old.)

18

She had me do a quick photo shoot so she would have something to send out with her announcements. 

16 copy

Now I know that there are like thousands (numbers are a rough estimate) of teenage boys that read this blog so I should probably let you know now that she is taken.  Well I mean she's not married or anything so I guess if you want to get technical she's still available.  But not really.  Plus her boyfriend is like 7 feet tall and prone to fits of rage.  Just kidding about the rage, but serious about being freakishly tall.

7

Where was I going with this?  Oh yeah.  Congratulations Bethany!  I sure am proud of ya.

Xoxo,

Emily

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".