Wednesday, October 14, 2009

In The Begining.



Where should I begin? Ok it was a sunny California day, the year is 1981 and the contractions were coming hard and fast. What?! Oh you don't want me to start from that begining? Well next time you'll have to be more specific.

So Mike and I entered into matrimonial bliss on Flag Day 2008 (June 14th for all you who don't follow such romantic holidays).



We were blessed with our "little monkey" Ryder a little over 10 months later on April 21.





The dogs were super excited to have a new toy to play with. Sugar has pretty much lost interest in her now, but Roxy still gets excited every time they're together. Now I might mention that there is a good possibility that Roxy gets so excited because she thinks they're meeting for the first time. She hit her head on a regular basis when she was a puppy and I'm convinced she's suffered some sort of permanent damage. But how do you not love this face?!







(Sugar Ray Leonard Chavez)














(Roxy Balboa Chavez)





What was I talking about? Oh yeah, anyways so that's our condensed story in a nutshell. I'll try and keep y'all up to date on a somewhat regular basis. I hope this will be a good way to keep our friends and family posted since we don't get to see some of you as often as we'd like.

Xoxo,

Emily

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome to the blogging world! If you didn't know already, our blog is www.jeffandchristywilliams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Emily! I can't wait to see what you post next.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".