Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

I made Ryder this tutu a while ago and I've been waiting for an occasion to dress her up in it.  Finally Valentines Day rolled around and I felt like I could justify dressing her up like she was a doll!

IMG_1577 copy

So I set up a little photo shoot and had these great thoughts of all the spectacular home-made Valentine's I was going to make.  Everyone was going to ooh and ahh and it was going to be fantastic.  Going to be.  However as is often the case in my life I had good intentions that just never came to fruition.  Please  imagine you just received these darling pictures on an ornately designed hand made card...

IMG_1595

IMG_1604

IMG_1616

As you can see the cards would have been down right precious had I actually taken the time to make them.  Don't worry next year I will definitely think about following through!

IMG_1634


Xoxo,

Emily

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I'm looking forward to mine in 2011

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em I love my sweet, precious valentine card...I'm just imagining my homemade card with an adorable picture of Ryder on it I can see it now, hanging on my wall next to your Christmas card that yes I still have hanging up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get a card, and i can see you walking up my stairs

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".