Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas Card Rejects

On this last day of 2010 I thought I'd reward you by sharing some of the pictures from our Christmas card photo shoot that didn't exactly make the cut.  You're welcome.

IMG_2688

It started off ok.

IMG_2693

And got progressively more difficult.

IMG_2704

She has a hard time staying focused.

IMG_2705

Like a really hard time.

IMG_2723

IMG_2725

I must have said something really funny here.

IMG_2726

She's getting bored.

IMG_2717

IMG_2745

She's getting feisty.

IMG_2736

And now she's just humoring me.

So on that note, I hope you had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy and healthy New Year.  Until next time...

Xoxo,

Emily

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I discovered your blog- sweet! Now I have something to look at instead of do work when I am at school! Thanks for the Christmas card-- good thing you got some good ones (just kidding- she's adorable and they're all cute :). Congrats on baby #2, can't wait to hear how it all goes!

    -Carly Palacios (aka MoonWhaler. Yeah, I remember what I was thinking at the time I created that username but it's a long stupid story that only I find funny.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's good to get a dose of Emily humor before bedtime.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".