Friday, December 10, 2010

Going The Distance

Right before Thanksgiving my dad (Ernie), Melissa (his partner in crime business) and Bernard (my dad's good friend and neighbor) all participated in a triathlon sprint up at Weber State.  I think it was called the Turkey something or other.  I don't really remember.  This is why you should blog on a regular basis so you don't have memory lapses on details like that...  Anyways, it was probably the coldest day ever.  No seriously, EVER.  It was freezing cold, blowing hurricane like winds and by the end it was pouring rain.  Awesome race conditions if I do say so myself.  They all did awesome and I was exhausted just from watching, so I'm sure being that they actually participated it was hard on them as well.  Here's a little something I put together of them doing what they do best... showing off their extreme athletic prowess.  Enjoy!




Oh and you're welcome for posting twice in week.  You owe me big time.  Just kidding.

Xoxo,

Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Bountiful, UT, United States
I am the mother of 2 beautiful little girls and 2 spoiled rotten dogs as well as the wife of a handsome man with a "perfect jaw structure".