...anyways. Where was I? Ah yes. Sisters.

I worried how these 2 would do together. You see Ryder is a little... shall we say... high maintenance. I was afraid she would never forgive me for ruining her life by bringing home this thing that would take attention away from her. And at first I was right. She was mad. I don't blame her. I remember how I felt when my mom went and messed up a perfectly good thing by bringing home a sister. But as was the case with me, Ryder has come to accept her fate. In fact, she might even like her a little now. Just a little.

They're already sharing secrets.

And fashion advice. Here Ryder is telling Charley she thinks this bow is a little oversized for her head. She's very opinionated.
Look how much fun we're all having together now. I can hardly wait until they're teenagers. It'll be every mothers dream come true I'm sure.
Until next time.
Xoxo,
Emily
I absolutely LOVE that first picture! So adorable! That's one to put in black and white, blow up huge, and put in their room so when they're in time out for fighting, they have to stare at it and remember they love eachother!
ReplyDeleteEmily! I just love the pictures of your darling little girls. They are both just absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! This gives me hope for my future, with 2 girls!
ReplyDelete